TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Only days away., page-309

1. 614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Bulli, Foxy mentioned blatant lies in his post aimed at Mr X when in fact nothing was blatant or a proven lie. I shall take inspiration from ole Foxy and use his words here because it's true and fitting. Do you remember me saying yesterday your character is your currency, if it's constantly questioned...... trust and belief is out the window. I've been honest and consistent since Moby Dick was a minnow, I've constantly questioned you and you've failed me every time which disappoints me. I would've preferred that someone who's a stalwart in these threads spoke with honesty and integrity, but alas, how can one trust somebody who says things repeatedly and with such a passion but in reality is a blatant lie. So here we go......again, with the same outcome.

"Blatant lies"
    "He and a few other stockbashers here have been punishing TV2 since it was 4c all the way down to 0.005c regardless of good news.
    They appear on the botttom of the list and try to manipulate the 23% of TV2 HC holders into a negative state of mind to sell costing them $1000s."

If you could provide evidence of me punishing TV2 and trying to manipulate holders to sell. I've said it before that I have nothing to hide and my posts are available for anyone to see. No pressure mate, if you're of strong character and believe that honesty is an integral asset that someone of sound character and morals should possess then this shouldn't take long.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.