TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Only days away., page-4

1. 389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    So that's a little over AU$10 per month; priced similarly to Stan and Netflix in Australia.

A figure of around 5% makes sense to me, which gives us roughly 50c per subscriber per month. This is in line with my current expectations. Considering our prominent role, it would be hard to envisage a situation in which we get much less than this, but also trying to keep my expectations in check.

Regarding the free one-month subscription, I'd be interested to know if we will still collect sub fees for this trial period or whether there is a clause written into the contract with Sol stating that we only receive a fee once a subscriber signs onto a paid plan.

Also, I'd like to know if they are offering all the content that is featured in those screenshots. You would need a Foxtel subscription to watch GOT in Australia, and a separate Stan subscription to watch Breaking Bad. If they are able to include all this content under the one offering then I will extremely impressed and think I would need to change my sentiment to "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY" - (no blatant ramping intended).

Good days ahead IMHO.

GLTAH, DYOR.
    Last edited by Parcels: 07/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.