only four days until sky caves in, page-46

1. 7,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    No, not a cent. Even when I installed our new water supply tanks a few years ago, - 215,000 litres, - I did not get one red cent of rebate. I even had to pay GST on the tanks and installation! Even as city people got all kinds of handouts for installing their tiny tanks.

Your concept is a popular one held by many city dwellers. But its a not accurate, just popular.

Just as tonight the ABC proudly announced that Gina had upped her holding in TEN. Had they done a little simple research they would have discovered that the shares came from an entitlement issue, also taken up ny Lachlan Murdoch and James Packer and others. More shares, same percentage holding. But that would spoil their story and its implications.

We already pay 26 cents a unit for our electricity, not sure what happens after July 1, and 20 cents a litre more than Sydney for our petrol. No compensation for us. Maybe I should move to the city? Nah, I'll put up with no traffic jams, free parking, good weather, cheaper housing, peace & quiet, beautiful country views, and all the bad things that go with country living.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.