Only if, God told Noah to build a lithium mine!!

1. 304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Noah, who in turn is the ancestor of Abraham built an arc on the God command!

Abraham is traditionally considered to have made a covenant with God. Because Judaism, Christianity, and Islam all recognize Abraham as their first prophet, they are also called the Abrahamic religions.

According to the Hebrew Bible, God commands Abraham to offer his son Isaac as a sacrifice. After Isaac is bound to an altar, a messenger from God stops Abraham before he can complete the sacrifice, saying,
    "Now I know you fear God".

But why the most dominating world` religions originated from one single Region??or is it?

Julian Jaynes introduced Bicameral mentality who argued human ancestors as late as the ancient Greeks did not consider emotions and desires as stemming from their own minds but as the consequences of actions of gods external to themselves. The theory posits that the human mind once operated in a state in which cognitive functions were divided between one part of the brain which appears to be "speaking", and a second part which listens and obeys—a bicameral mind, and that the breakdown of this division gave rise to consciousness in humans.

According to Jaynes, ancient people in the bicameral state of mind experienced the world in a manner that has some similarities to that of a person with schizophrenia. Rather than making conscious evaluations in novel or unexpected situations, the person hallucinated a voice or "god" giving admonitory advice or commands and obey without question.

Jaynes's hypothesis is offered as a possible explanation of "command hallucinations" that often direct the behaviour of those with first rank symptoms of schizophrenia, as well as other voice hearers. We know Stimulants such as nicotine or opioid, promote increased levels of dopamine which appear to be the primary factor in causing addiction!

“According to the Talmud, there were 48 prophets and 7 prophetesses who prophesied .”

Maybe a phenomenon based on brain chemistry effected by food resources and waters in a specific geographical location?? Is it coincident people of one geographical location show these symptoms? And how it can be fixed based on Julian Jaynes hypotheses ?!

Well …maybe Lithium Carbonate!???Or is it?!

Don’t we see the same story is happening around and about today?People who care about a block of land more than animals, environments and trees; which are providing them oxygen and life? Terminating them with explosive and chemicals? and What is that” I” in sanity and insanity? Stands for? a holy
    BEE or holy LAND?

In Geologies 6:14-6:16, God gives Noah detailed directions for the construction of the Lithium Mine: “Make for yourself a lithium mine; you shall make the mine with ramps, and shall cover it inside and out with safety Rules!!biggrin.png

Should not God command Noah to find and build a lithium mine? Instead of drowning millions of innocent animals and men/women in devastating flood for the environment and earth?

Ideas?!

Happy Aprils FOOL`S !

L

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.