ARU 0.00% 15.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

only imbeciles sell at these levels, page-17

1. 432 Posts.
    I'm kicking myself - I intended to attend the agm and had to cancel at the last minute, which means my votes don't count as it's too late to send the proxies. Management has my full support and I hope they don't need the votes that I could have supported them with. I converted all my options so my votes would count - oh well, I would have had to next June anyway.

Nolans is a fantastic project and once we get the joint venture partner stitched up we will be in a very strong position. With China becoming such a powerful player in the world, I just can't imagine how some of the multinationals that need rare earths will not jump at the chance to secure access to what we have at Nolans - if they don't they will be forced to deal with China which is likely to be one of their main competitors. We can supply rare earths for twenty or thirty years and will not stop supply as communist run China could if it suits them. Large corporations (and governments) will be aware of this. Management have said they are in discussions with interested parties and I believe it's just a matter of time.

I expect good things to happen in the next few months, and will leave what I have left in the bottom drawer as long as I can.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $162.4K 1.035M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
109 4715307 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 1542605 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.