i was driving over a hill the sun blinding me as i was driving...

1. ape
    409 Posts.
    i was driving over a hill the sun blinding me as i was driving directly east at 7.30am .

Suddenly a policeman jumped onto the road with his hand raised

I slammed on the breaks luckily not running him over as the sun was directly behind him

He came to the car window and said "you are speeding , do you have any reason for speeding "

I told him No

He booked me for doing 44km in a 40 km zone

I said to him that I nearly ran him over as the sun was in my eyes and maybe he should be careful....i was polite and more worried about his welfare than the speeding ticket

the policeman replied "if you are going to argue with me I will charge you with dangerous driving as well"

I explained no driver could see as they drove along this road because of the suns position

He started to yell at me and his partner came over and started to give me a hard time

I was astounded at their lack of respect for me and their lack of ability to listen to reason.

The next day a policeman in WA was killed when run down by a car when he stood in front of a speeding car.

The problem with police in WA is they are either MORONS or they are trained not to listen.

I personally dont think police are morons I think they are trained to believe they are always right and refuse to listen.

Good for them but they need to take respondsibility for their actions.

Tasering someone with a heart condition is tantamount to murder in my opinion and I think the cop should go to gaol if he injured the person he tasered.

And longer term if he was warned that the victim had aheart condition.

Police are to be an example of the law and as such should act as if they are giving an example of the ideal , anything less deserves contempt.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.