LPD 33.3% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Only Julian “Joe” Walsh, page-45

1. 1,477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1031
    @Charterrierist I have always wondered how much a re-rating would affect the SP.

Is it a based on current product price's x supply x emotional quantitative variable expressed into $ figure during a particular time of the markets cycle?

Or is it a bit more straightforward = current price x supply = MC (market cap)?

e.g. US$24,500 x 5000t = US$122,500,000

Obviously all other byproducts have not been included into the above calculations and the price is of spot pricing yet and $ over the figures used as our LT base expressed in last years Feasibility Study, will have an 'X' factor influence on the ultimate LCE OffTake contract pricing, would it not ?

I certainly hope Joe has taken full advantage of the opportunity the market has offered up in this time of LCE short supply.

Although we may never know the nominal figure agreed upon, the market will surely sensibly re-rate the SP price and keep emotions from dictating influence upon human nature. sneaky.png

@special1 we know from Joe's announcements that at least '1' tier1 BG lithium consumers are in negotiations with LPD, coupled with other lithium consumers all under NDA's. And due to the current global deficit of BG, I don't see why there would be a moratorium on courting LPD just because LPD is in one NDA with a Tier1 consumer. It's a competitive world out there and supply will be king to who has the biggest profit margins. I can see a situation where Joe is courting more than the one tier1.
    And if it is not the case for P1, there certainly will be going into P2.

All the best peeps.

LT-B1
    Last edited by Learning_2B1: 19/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $2.851K 1.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
160 196207416 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 119000869 68
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.