EVS 3.33% 5.8¢ envirosuite limited

Only just beginning.....

1. 799 Posts.
    If you read between the lines with this one there are a few things to look at. If you think this co is not on the ball, think again.

IMO this "update" this morning came out of necessity. I'm sure they monitor the action and the SP and with the last few days of trading, coupled with what looks like is a bit of a new market darling in the making, they thought they would step on the front foot and release some information on what's happening behind the scenes before a speeding ticket arrived. Great move IMO. Transparency and news flow is the key to keeping shareholders happy.

There are two statements in this announcement that really excite me....

Firstly, the mention of the fact that their technology is WORLD LEADING.... There is no if's or but's about that, it's a direct statement.

Secondly, the company was INVITED to meetings in Europe and London with potential ACQUISITION opportunities/JV's......

This is spelling out the ST future of this stock. If I had to put money on it, as i mentioned, this was an announcement made out of necessity and further new will not be far away!

CnS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
-0.002(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $82.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.4¢ 5.8¢ $418.1K 6.822M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 64063 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 11200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.