MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

Their "numbers" looked good so there is no comparison to DML or...

1. 3,914 Posts.
    Their "numbers" looked good so there is no comparison to DML or MBN last time.....IMO.

Q1's +1.37US/lb and made a net cash profit of 8M USD (after 2.79M USD capital expenditure and 3.4M USD payment for the quarter)

Q2's only +.7US/lb and cash at hand and on deposit dropped from 25.28M to 16.24M USD (after spending 9.11M on capital expenditure and .51M on payment for the quarter but they did say they had a substantial backlog of payment from their nickel sales, my calculation was ~1.5-2Kt), and then cash went down to 10.09M in 1 month, than a voluntary suspension and than appointment of voluntary administrator to further discuss the current capital raising...........where did that 6.15M USD went (I reckon its the quarterly payment.....so what is the problem????)

IMO, the "number" stacked up, they went into voluntary suspension when nickel price was 4.3US/lb and REAL was 3.5 (and they only used REAL of 3.07 to get COP down to 4.76US/lb), now REAL is around 4 (admittedly with a lot of intervention from the Brazil bank but how long will that last) and nickel price looks like it has bottom and going back to 5US/lb.

It's nothing like DML or last time MBN went into voluntary administrator, IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.