MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Only MNS achieves 99.99% without chemical purification

1. 625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    We have the privilege of hosting such worthy insecure investors here like prime1 who is apparently, a real life, ex non-executive chairman of Syrah Resources and the likes of NamesLittle who would invest in TON and for some reason claims to be a holder of MNS but is always downramping and saying things like "Aussiebulls said to sell MNS" yet Aussiebulls also recommended to buy TON 3 days before it went into VA. Great track record I must say NamesLittle!  Now we have people spinning VRC, who's expectation prior to their recent announcement was to be "better than Magnis" and the results are not even close. You guys are so certain of your investments that you still need to come onto to the MNS thread to verify it and compare it to MNS results all the time.

Here's an article I pulled from a blog of another graphite company called Stratmin Global Resources, but the fundamentals apply across the board to every graphite company. (Even they know that they have no chance against MNS)

Graphite Mining - Processing secrets.
    May 17, 2016 • Wilhelm Reitz

Graphite Processing secrets.

"With the growing interest in the Graphite industry and more new players entering the mining sector with their eyes focused on graphite it is becoming important to shed some light on the difficulties on the actual graphite purification process. So many are focussed on the resource, the quality of the graphite to be mined especially the flake sizes and purity and off course the size of the recourse but many forget or are not well informed about the required process to purify graphite to a point where it can be presented as saleable graphite to the industry. Not many investors are aware of the difficulties and processing “secrets” concerning the refining of graphite and believe me, many “secrets” unquestionably do exist. I recently spoke to a successful graphite producer in India and he told me they are so secretive on the refining process that they do not even allow their chief geologist to visit their processing facility. For sure there are many experts who are willing to share their secrets but those who fall in that category are dedicated to target projects and will certainly not share their knowledge to the general public. Be aware that there are many “experts” and then there are experts but one thing is for sure, many of the graphite processing and refining methods will remain secrets. Experts will remain experts because they know too many secrets.

Many already graphite producing companies are aware and will testify of all the difficulties encountered while they were struggling to produce marketable graphite. Teething problems are common in the mining industry but in the graphite game it can be frustrating and costly when desire results are not accomplished in time. The market requires a very high degree of purity and together with that the bigger the flake size the better the price but that is not always so easy achievable. Many companies will bear witness in the difficulties in producing a pure graphite product while maintaining flake sizes. In most cases to achieve a high grade means sacrificing flake sizes and to get both is where some “secrets” come in to play. Apart from grade and flake sizes, many companies also struggle with recovery and for them to have high recovery with high purity and maintaining flake sizes is only a dream that hopefully can be turn into reality, but can and will it? So where is the problem and why so difficult to achieve desire results?

The problem is not so much the process once you have master it but to find the competent person who has already master it is. To understand the real difficulty in refining graphite we need to look at the processes involved and from this we can appreciate the money and effort put into the correct plant design to turn dreams into reality. Even when you have the correct and “guaranteed” successful flow sheet the truth is that no company will ever have a turnkey success without many trials and errors. Engineering needs to work very closely with geology to design the best suitable plant for that specific resource and that can’t be more true for graphite. Even within the presenting recourse, ore bodies will differ and that needs to be thoroughly addressed in the planning process. Graphite deposits differ and what work on one project does not mean it can necessarily work on another."

I will actually and pay attention when any other company in the world can achieve this…otherwise, you’re just another graphite company out there competing with China, India, Brazil, USA, Canada and Europe - 99.99% TGC COATED SPHERICAL GRAPHITE ACHIEVED WITHOUT CHEMICAL PURIFICATION

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.