AMU 0.00% 21.0¢ amadeus energy limited

.thanx markrmau,i hear they are working on a new valuation for...

1. 180 Posts.
    .thanx markrmau,

i hear they are working on a new valuation for AMU

sentiment towards most of the oil sector has been awful throughout most of 07, Amadeus is not alone in being overlooked by the market.
    there was a good article in BRW Dec issue titled "energy suffers stock neglect". It cited several examples of O & G companies (AMU included) whose sp had suffered unnecessarily over 07.

It stated that sp weakness in energy stocks made a compelling investment case when looked at in light of growing demand for O&G and sustained higher commodity prices. It also suggested that the industry is ripe for consolidation as acquisition represents the most efficient means of growth.

As we enter 08 it seems that there is more of a buzz from the sector with many analysts predicting a change of fortune in the price of energy stocks.
    time will tell.
    ATM the market isnt too crazy about buying into anything, but this will settle. 08 could/should be the year of Amadeus, imo
    regardless of sp movements the Co continues to focus on increasing production and large drilling programs with a high degree of succcess. I believe last qtr produced a record figure for revenue of US$12.4m resulting in record cashflow of US$10.6m.
    What more do people want ?????????????????????????????

surely the rising A$/falling US$ is being offset by higher prices for oil and gas.?????????

with current research estimates conservatively valuing AMU at A$1.2- $1.4 this stock has never looked better as either a long or short term investment, imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.