SDG 0.00% 7.3¢ sunland group limited

only my opinion

1. 1,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I change my trading style depending on market circumstances.That is to say that for the last 6 months I have been day trading the market,trying to take advantage of the market's volitility.It has not been a buy and hold market.But recently I have started to change my trading style again.You have been hearing the cry,"Cash is King".But the reality will soon be that the interest paid on cash deposits won't even keep up with inflation.This fact will force people who wish to eat back into the share market.A few of these people have brought back into the market already, choosing stocks such as Pacific Brands or the Property stock Abacus.They have brought on the basis of past dividend payments.This way of buying is miss guided due to the fact that both of these companies have slashed there predicted dividend payments and also for the fact that , there are more financially secure companies.Febuary is reporting month and most are hanging out to find out wich are the good companies,and which are the bad. So,what would be on there wish list. A company that is maintaining or even exceeding dividend payment, (SDG should maintain or even exceed there dividend payment).A good dividend return on there money .(SDG's is currently 20% as I type).A company with a P/E Ratio below 7.(SDG's is 2.4).And most importantly for the worried investor,one that won't go broke.A company with a interest covered number above 3 or even 4.(SDG's is 9.18).It is because of the above mentioned comments that am no longer trading this stock but accumulating this stock.It is only my opinion that once deleverage has finished,if it hasn't alreally(people forced to sell), the SP should rise on a positive Febuary report.SDG's management always exceeds predictions,I havn't heard anything for me to change this way of thinking.In this type of market,even a moderate report would be good enough.Keep in mind also that 75% of buyers follow the rule of "Never buy into a falling share market".So when these people have found what they see as a bottom in the market,they will enter on the buying side.This can only help the SP.The way I see it ,even if the SP remains flat.SDG will pay me 20% per annum on my money.I can live with that. Good luck to all SDG holder.Regards,Chelkn.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.