DOU 0.00% 0.3¢ douugh limited

Only people interested in DOU need reply

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Can we please stop with all this nonsense. I think EVERYONE is only on this site to gain insight into the investments they've made. If you want to squabble I'm sure there are other sites people can access, now with that out of the way, I have a few pertinent questions regarding what people think, as I 'think' this is the purpose of Hot Copper as opposed to a salty forum. My question is this. They said they would launch the app in October but I don't feel that's going to happen, do people have thoughts/insight on this? If I'm honest I'm starting to panic a little, wondering why they're not doing anything. I did a bit of research and apparently the best time to launch an App is a Wednesday or Sunday (go figure) given that Sunday will be November I think we've passed our date. I've only been investing for about 6-7 years so I'm a newbie but I'd be pleased to hear more experienced people's thoughts on this as some of the ideas on the forum ARE actually true, we're excited about something that in all reality doesn't exist yet. All the time they DON'T launch the app makes begin to think "Have I been scammed?" I realise there is an election coming up so I'd like people's thoughts as to what they're thinking right now. For what it's worth I looove the interface and the idea behind the app I think it's sensational and I would imagine Millennials will also love it but the excitement is dying down and a bit of skepticism is nibbling at the edges of my mind. Thought???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.246M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2748511 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6091169 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.