ERG 0.00% 0.8¢ eneco refresh ltd

It is twilight time of ERG for its future. There are too many...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    It is twilight time of ERG for its future. There are too many unknown. The first unknown is if ERG would be restructured as planned by its board. A command flow for the restructure so far is that

1. Ingot raised the resolution plan after working hard to reduce its loss and get a best position to collect the best profit from the big projects.
    2. The board could not refuse but accept for their own interests and the responsibility to make the business as usual.
    3. The management team could not do anything but follow since they care about their own future more than others. It is bad if this team could not follow the board
    4. The small shareholders hold ERG stocks since the hope but now the big boys want to destroy their hopes, which upset them very much and could not help but angry.

If the big boys do everything for the best results for themselves, how could the small shareholders could do the best for themselves?

It is a very tricky time for the small shareholders. ERG management team is expert to surprise its shareholders if we don't talk very rationally. ERG shareholders are the experts to hope.

ERG was said hiding a lot of cash and asset somewhere. I do wonder if the market crowd know these cash and asset why could ERG management team could not see?

Who is wrong? The ERG management team or the small shareholders? I don't know but I am watching the progress very tightly to learn the mass psychology, which could be used for next buying and selling for profit.

One thing is sure if the small shareholders are disappointed greatly, some of them would try to get out, which may be rational to them since in the traps, your first task is getting out.

However to me, I could bet some my risk capital to buy at extremely cheap price. Why would I buy in? I am outside ERG and a bargain hunter for extremely low. Don't you worry you could be trapped? No! These risk capital is the dead-squad for my financial future. Their duty is to make great profit if they could sustain the worst!

Most of ERG shareholders have lost their hope to get their money back and don't have any desire to do anything. The horse has been sick so bad and no medicine could save it and then you just give up all of the hopes.

However I do hope some still don't lose their senses and try their best to save the cents to get out of the traps. It is ridiculous, is it? The people in the castle and outside the castle think differently!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.