TON 8.33% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Only time will tell for TON

1. 6,670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    I would like to say first of all, no one on this forum knows what price TON will be be, this week, next week or even next year. Not even the management have any idea what price the share price will be, if they did they would be making millions in the finance industry. Of course the management believe in the resource and if everything goes well then I guess they will have an idea of where they want the price to be at.

All the comments on the TON forum are from non holders, holders with 5,000 shares ,holders with 50,000 and then 500,000 and so on it doesn't really matter if you hold or how many you hold we all have a opinion and its good to always listen to both sides.

You are always going to get the Mr I told you so when the price is dropping, but they disappear when the price starts rising again, usually buying on the rise but not coming out of the woodwork until later on or just not commenting again.

Then you have the cheer squad the price goes up, down ,sideways everything is rosey and nothing is stopping this freight train smashing through resistance and pushing higher levels, a retrace is good for it they will say nothing can go up in a straight line.

Then you have the sector experts who know everything about the sector , posting links for anything mentioned for Graphite or Vanadium , sometimes I wonder if these people are part cheer squad and when the price does drop they post these links to remind themselves everything is going to be fine.

Then we have the lovely down rampers , again it is sometimes difficult to spot a down ramper or someone who is explaining the retrace and holders don't want to listen to anything negative regarding there stock, the god old ' you missed out why you even posting' ' you don't hold stock go somewhere else and down ramp. The key for me is knowing who to kind of trust and over the years I know which people down ramp all over Hot Copper, it is pretty easy to spot but there is a lot of negative comments you do need to digest , as they will help you with you investment, having both sides to story keeps you from being blinded.

Most of all protect you capital and have a plan, I know I have told many before but the Spec Market has burnt me over the years, and I know a lot of others it did the same to in the early days. You need to really be aware that it's very difficult to find a good stock at this end of the pond.

I do believe TON is a good stock , is the market cap too high ? Is Graphite not flavour of the month any more ? I really don't know to be honest, but over the next week I do believe we may be tested as holders. A lot of chartist say 28 is the resistance point and we could see the 20s again.

So to all the people who say that is impossible and anyone who says it is down ramping, take a step back and go look at other stocks over the years , even if you believe that the stock can't go lower it can. Even if you believe it should be worth 50 the market might value it at 25.

A lot of you will average down over the next few days/weeks and you know what you may be laughing to yourself saying how lucky you were to pay 27-28 for example , but I made that mistake a lot and I would prefer to average up so say we did drop to 25 or so and we started running again I would rather buy on the way back up and pay a little more. So many times I have averaged down and then by the end of the week I have doubled my holding and another 20% down, its a horrible feeling and you feel you should average down again, 9/10 stocks never came back.

I wonder how many are using stop losses on TON or are a lot blinded saying I am here for the long term , at what stage do you start to think , OK something is wrong here - 50 down to 40 then 30 now lower if you had a stop loss at 40 would it of been better to buy again now at 30 after the spike.

Try not to listen to others on here, make your own choices. Have a plan, stick to it and if you feel you need to buy or exit do it because you want to not because Mr Heart or Mr Cheer Squad tell you that you will miss out, because I know they wont be buying.

Lets hope the next few weeks TON can push higher and we can move away from these levels.

Good Luck All

James

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $26.95K 2.586M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1138025 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 26559 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.