TNC 0.00% 5.0¢ true north copper limited

only time will tell

1. 1,563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    the malaysian operation only supplies one part of there business and doesnt give them competitive advantage over other chinese importers.

Indian (godrej) product is imported complete and it would not be cost efficient to import and then rehandle the product that they are actually buying

Any importing cuts into there manufacturing volumes from Australia (Import replacement) and affects there ability to manufacture in australia competitively...
    (Dex is not an importer its a manufacturer)

I personally think a management change will need to happen and soon....

The companies PE are set by the company and havent been upgraded or down graded recently....So they are not a guide.

"beware the value trap in cheap stocks"

article in todays financial review.....by peter wells

"The sharemarket downturn has led to dramatic slump in valuations for some companies, but analysts have warned investors must filter through the "cheap stocks" so as not to be lured into the value trap."

"for example a savage selloff in a stock can beef up its dividend yield and ivestors with long term horizons can be enticed to be "Paid to wait" for a return to normal conditions.But there is risk of further downside during the coming earnings season, especially if earnings dissapoint, and dividends are slashed. then the future is anything but rosy"

Page 29 financial review market wrap 19 june....

The above paraphrases what I see happening with DEX
    You need to look carefully at micro and macro risks facing this company...
    IMHO
    Better places to put your money at the moment..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.8¢ $41.65K 835.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 107887 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TNC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.