AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

only time, page-13

1. 56,534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    Preempt

"Captain Salty - Are the previous drill results from Southern Sphere a fabrication?"

Listen, I not here to down ramp or upset holders. All I have been attempting to do is provide information that you and others may not be aware of. Southern Sphere's estimates are debateable.

"I contacted the Minerals Resources Development Unit, Council for Geoscience, Pretoria and KwaZulu-Natal.

Here is a copy of the response I received:"

----------------------------

"Sent: Tue 10/10/2006 11:59 PM
    To: .........
    Subject: Seeking information on uranium & gold mining in KwaZulu-Natal - Denny Dalton

Dear .....,

Your enquiry in connection with historical information on the Denny Dalton Mine ended on my desk for comments.

A total of 14 kg gold was produced from this mine (1894-1926). It is estimated that the remaining reserves have an average grade of 1.4 g/t gold. The uraniferous character of the conglomerates was established during reconnaisance exploration between 1974 and 1978 by Southern Sphere uranium Pty Ltd. Drilling at Denny Dalton Mine has indicated potential reserves of approximately 235 kg gold and 40 000 kg uranium U3O8 (Weilers, 1990). Gencor is of the opinion that Southern Sphere's reserve figure is an over estimation. A second conglomeratic horizon or Hanging Wall Reef (HWR) overlies the Basal Conglomeratic Layer (MCR) and is also potentially viable for uranium and gold exploitation. The mineral potential of Denny Dalton is therefore debateable.

The following references on Denny Dalton can be consulted for further information:

ANONYMOUS, 1980. Prospecting Operations, Denny Dalton Area, reserve 20, Mahlabatini,
    BULLEN, W.D., THOMAS, R.J. and McKENZIE, A., 1994. Gold mineralization in Natal, South Africa. Journal of African Earth Sciences, Vol. 18, No. 2, pp. 99-109. Elsevier Science Ltd.
    DELPIERRE, M.E.R. 1969. Babanango venture, Denny Dalton, Kwa Zulu. STK Report 0213
    HIRA, H.G., KING, H.L. and EHLERS, D.L., 2004. The Metallogeny of the Richards Bay Area: Explanation: Metallogenic Map Sheet 2830. Council for Geoscience, Pretoria. pp 62.
    HUTCHINSON, I.P., 1977.Various farms and a portion of reserve 20, Mahlabatini - Denny Dalton. Anglo American Prospecting Services. STK Report 2700.
    ROBERTS, H.R., A report on the exploration done by Gencor in the Denny Dalton area, Babanango, Kwa Zulu. STK Report 2544.
    WARD, J.H.W, and WILSON, M.G.C., 1998. Gold outside the Witwatersrand basin in The Mineral Resources of South Africa (M.G.C Wilson and C.R.Anhaeusser, eds): Handbook, Council for Geoscience, 16, p. 350-386.
    WEILERS, B.F.,1990. A review of the Pongola Supergroup and its setting on the Kaapvaal craton. Information Circular No. 228, Economic. Geology. Research Unit, University of the Witwatersrand, 69 pp."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.