RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Rupe, me ol' china plate, thanks for the welcome back. I ain't...

1. 3,341 Posts.
    Rupe, me ol' china plate, thanks for the welcome back. I ain't bought back in, I say verily, snort touche and andronicas ..... I've never delivered a tort against the project in actuality. I've never delivered a defamtory infliction on those in chage, nay ..... I say if you like Range hold and pass the proceeds on to your children. The 'hi' moral ground is a shroud of the least erosive performances against the unwashed. The secret to it all is to aviod "Californian Heartburn", which is when the cheeks of your ar$e start eating you're shirt tails I've just gotten over a bad attack of "Natica" ..... that;'s when your food turn to sh !t. A bosfroric remdy fixed it ... that's the white off en egg shot up one's ar$e with a slingshot! I do have an agenda ..... and that's to alert the unwashed (like simmone1) to the perils of believing that there are charitable rampers! I ain't young, that's where your problem of credibility lies my coc kney friend ..... Whoops, (I noticed you spelled it without the 'aitch" in one of your posts ol' rupe .....) better go ...... the missus has just burned the vegetarian prosthetic amphibian probiscus alerendi. I hate it when that happens!

What about the Three Monkeys Tavern?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.