SER 0.00% 2.1¢ strategic energy resources limited

only two trading days left in october , page-9

1. 169 Posts.
    Ausheads: First, I believe you'll find that SER are supposed to get 33% of Mega Graphite, not 30%.

Second, no I don't think they'd have paid the $C70m outright - that's not their style, if their past dealings are anything to judge by.

Third, while I've been critical of SER management over the way they've treated their shareholders, I happily recognise that they've at least been canny enough to retain an interest for shareholders and the company in future graphite profit potential, rather then sell the whole box and dice outright to an outside party.

Fourth, the Big Mack deal was sorted out without the supposed IPO.

Fifth, Mega are already working on things at "their" Uley site so it looks like the same may well have happened with Uley.

Sixth, Mega have admitted to having financial backing.

Seventh, the info pack(s) are long overdue, as I've mentioned a number of times in recent weeks.

Eighth, you may be right, I may be right, or we may both be wrong. There have been so many theories raised by various posters that they can't all be right. So I repeat: "The reality is none of us really know what will happen when SER management finally condescend to let their shareholders in on the details. It's all just speculation."

Sunman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $8.015K 381.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 143579 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 275449 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.19pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.