OPG 0.00% 43.5¢ opus group limited

only way is up?

1. 467 Posts.
    Been keeping an eye on this one. Big company with some very experienced and clever people at the helm.

Surprised it has gotten as low as it has and don't think it can get any lower.

A victim of general market sentiment toward print industry in general which has brought the price down but if can last through this lull, we are nearing the end of, can easily see it return to over 50 cents.

The print industry is going through a sifting process separating the wheat from the chaff. If these guys can stay afloat they'll be in a fantastic position with far less competitors.

Looking at their acquisitions over the last few years and company announcements I believe they are making the right moves to survive and emerge as one of the top players in the industry.

Sure the debt is there but they have set up a facility which says to me they are thinking long term.

I also believe people have overreacted to print being a dying industry due to digital formats. I have seen no evidence of companies printing less material.

Just my opinion, do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.