AWD 0.00% 0.0¢ aleator energy limited

only way is up..

1. 8,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Time for a thread heading change..

The way I see it, the croney's now have their fill. It was pretty clear that the sp had to see .005c as per the recent announcement.

Looked like a classic bottom reversal play today (to me). Now stacked on the bid at .006 I can only see this rising from here.

The reasons for the decline should be obvious to all considering the explanation of the set up with funds. Yes it may be borrowing to borrow and the way they've gone about it may be questionable but they have their reasons.

Forget that the GRES will fall through or that it isn't a done deal.. it is! The SP decline may give the impression that it's not but those in the know are playing it just like any other spec trading under .1c

If someone's willing to lend $$ to get it rolling then they also will be making hand shake deals to be looked after on market. It's not rocket science.

Some complaining that they picked up parcels at .006 ?? Would you have rather paid .010? Current prices are a gift. I also noted pre ann that some here spruiking .015c etc... wow, obviously some here are not very familiar with how this end of town works.. The market will tell you when the deal is done and then when they hit what they are looking for.. not announcements.. by then it's generally all over..

Good luck all, good buying atm imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.