HGV 2.22% 4.4¢ hygrovest limited

Ok ,firstly congrats to all that are still around and have been...

1. 341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Ok ,firstly congrats to all that are still around and have been here from the start.
    Also to those that have sold out there holding like myself for a reasonable return.I averaged down to 24c.Well done(sold out to buy property)
    I encourage all existing holders to keep on MMJ's back about communication as they are their own worst enemy and I think they need a better PR firm to do their interviews and announcements.
    I was so f$%cking "over" the repetitive spiel,"Focused on this,focused on that",Holly sh%t they are focused on that much it was giving me blurry vision and complicating what they are doing. Focus should be only on a couple of things ,not everything.
    The interviews I saw were appalling from a marketers perspective,you may as well have put a freakin robot on the set.
    Enthusiasm in your product is essential to selling it no matter what it is.What I saw showed the personality of a newt and they should have used someone else.
    Honestly I really hope that MMJ have a fantastic future and I hope that you all do well and medical cannabis becomes accessible in every country before too long,but I have other priorities that I have been holding off on until now.
    I still think this is a 70mil mc company at the moment and once they can show some return ,around 90mil.
    GLTAH and those like myself who haved moved on to greener pastures ,literally speaking(but also pardon the pun).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $9.253M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.4¢ $28.19K 627.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 95944 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.