HGV 0.00% 4.6¢ hygrovest limited

Hi Serge, I have a few things I would like to get your view on....

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Hi Serge,
    I have a few things I would like to get your view on. If MMJ goes through with the following will MMJ still have a holding in Harvest One?

1. (Distribution of Harvest One Shares): Subject to tax and other considerations, the Company may seek to distribute the Harvest One Shares to the Company’s Shareholders by way of dividend or capital return concurrent with completion of the Transaction, details of which will be agreed in a definitive agreement.
    Also the investors in the IPO for Harvest One get an option to buy one share for every two at $1. With the offer being  oversubscribed many times over it would seem likely these will be taken up. MMJ's share in Harvest One could well be under 50% in a very short time frame. Who will get the additional $12,500,000
    raised from the options.

If the Escrow Release Time (as defined herein) occurs on or prior to 5:00 p.m. (Toronto) on the date that is 120 days following the Closing Date, the Escrowed Funds (as defined herein) shall be released to the Company and each Subscription Receipt shall be automatically exchanged, for no additional consideration, into one unit of the Company (a "Unit"), with each Unit being comprised of: (i) one common share of the Company and (ii) one-half of one common share purchase warrant of the Company (each whole common share purchase warrant, a "Warrant") after giving effect to the Consolidation (as defined below). Each Warrant shall entitle the holder thereof to acquire one common share of the Company (a "Warrant Share") at a price of $1.00 per Warrant Share at any time during the period commencing on the Escrow Release Time and ending on the date which is 36 months from the Escrow Release Time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.674M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.6¢ $20.55K 446.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86183 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 282200 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.