HGV 0.00% 4.2¢ hygrovest limited

Only way is up.., page-363

1. 1,397 Posts.
    Cheers mate hope this helps johnny r cash position still not sure but better than it was by a long way and hopefully after first crop should b in the pink? It has been 2 years or so since peter wall created this co with 25 million shares at 20 cents/ share we now have nearly 150 mill on issue for 26 so a bit of dilution I guess but in saying that it is nothing like the original dream it seems it is a reality now we r in with the big boys and if the figures can b believed in a couple of years more at 75000k of product to utilise this could easily b a billion dollar co in my humble opinion. Just thought about it and really 2 years isn't that long in the scheme of things it just seems longer for some reason I must b stoned . Hopefully the burn is over and this doesn't turn out to b abit extra cash for the boys with the new listing ie directors ect it it really does seem like we r on our way to making some serious coin,with the added bonus of helping out some sick people n sticking it to big pharma also changing people's attitude to a plant that until the last hundred years was treated pretty special even revered for all of it's special uses gltah it's time

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.833M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 291807 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 13115 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.