PEN 13.0% 10.0¢ peninsula energy limited

Hi Murphy - Happy New Year to you too - I don't believe there is...

1. 265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hi Murphy - Happy New Year to you too - I don't believe there is anything wrong with management, you've been watching PEN for quite a while now, Gus & team are doing very well as per recent releases & updates which I'm sure you've read a few.

I thought you bought some a while ago, . . maybe you've sold?

Yes JORC will be a positive factor.

To keep it simple, patience is needed & we should see some decent price advancement this year - an apt saying for your question - the past is history, the future is a mystery & the present is a gift;)

Just how big the mystery is - time will tell . . . but at the present time it still appears to me to be a great time to be accumulating - think of the possible future revenue minus all operational costs (if things go to plan) . . . I sense some nice rewards to long term holders, . . .

Plenty of other stocks out there that will move harder & faster than PEN in the short term, but for me PEN now has a very dominant position in my portfolio & I'm very happy with that - plenty of good stocks were once selling at 4 cents or less, patience, . patience, . . patience;)

Swampy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.015(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $318.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.0¢ $4.530M 40.61M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
79 8136697 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 1186789 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.