Hi Cerhob,Yes, I did. And, yes, I still consider this to be so....

1. 4,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Hi Cerhob,

Yes, I did. And, yes, I still consider this to be so. But, I also have a holding for dividend management purposes.

Compared to what I want to hold in TLS from a long-term perspective, I am ~20% invested (by number, not by value).

If it falls below $4.50, I intend averaging down, but the bulk of my commitment will not be acquired until after it moves below the $4.20 range.

My overall goal is to move to 10k+ units in Telstra. At the moment, I have about 2,000 units (currently showing at a loss).

As for going sub-$4.00, I think that you will Nickoo claims that call (7th June). In response to Nickoo, my own call was to sub-$4.20 (7th June), but on the wrong timing.

Going forward, I am supportive of the telecoms sector and, once Telstra addresses some of the concerns that I have previously argued on this forum, I will also be more supportive of Telstra (and its future prospects). For the ime being, however, Telstra remains under pressure for a whole variety of reasons (some macro, some sentiment, some momentum, some political, and some competitive, and some strategic).

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.