FAR 1.06% 46.5¢ far limited

I agree zacma.....likewise in it for the long haul. Frustrates...

1. 251 Posts.
    I agree zacma.....likewise in it for the long haul. Frustrates me the pump and dump routine that goes on....perhaps I,m too old school ???
    One thing I have noticed on this and other similar stocks I dabble in is what I call the 30% rule. Seems all too common where the bigger players buy in with volume ........and then sell at a 30% increase as a result of a positive announcement......they sell.....slows the build in sp where it eventually falls back to a little above the pre announcement price. Its happened twice with FAR of recent times. The spike brings a new set of players who likewise seek the 30% and on it goes.....ultimately for those who hold longer term, we get a good result.....particulary if the fundamental prospects of the company are good.......I believe FAR fits the category precisely with very good longer term prospects.
    We could all play the game and pick up good $$$ along the way I guess......sadly many of us little folk still work for a living so cant sit and watch / wait day in day out.

This personally suits me well , I,ll just ride the waves....happy with the company and how its run etc and hell.....maybe even wait for the takeover if it happens.......I do however have my set acceptable limit

All good fun !!....beats watching banks (who I believe themselves are on shaky ground despite the "figures" they present) give us diddley squat on term deposits or superannuation with absolutely no guarantee of return at all.

Happy days !!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $42.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $31.34K 67.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3338 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 199900 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.