AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

ont forget what btheyb said

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Instead of taking time to fund each well from internal cash flows of previous well in line with recent conservatism, they reversed course and decided to fund these latest two wells and delayed result for combo of 3 wells. seems to me they may have become excited with the first well visual flows. And don't forget their acreage was previously cited as being able to ksupport 40 producing wells so whatever the combo flow from these three, and we will soon know, multiply x 13 for likl;ey field production capability. Simplistic I know BUT considering the cost of these 3 and the recent upgrading of the team etc, u wld expect a min 5 mill bucks pa earnings from these three, otherwise whats the point of recent restructuring?

I would be greatly surprised if they don't show a result which suggests a current PER 1 or so.

x 5 for PER 5 then x 13 for full production at CURRENT oil prices maybe ??????

You guys work it out

But for mine reckon AKK is heading for 3 - 5 cps short term and then what iff on the oil price and the field development

With 0.6 c to pay and 3 years to run, can see a ten bagger staring me in the face on AKKOA short term ....... if these guys aint conning us. And the 3 years to run means extreme leverage play on field development via AKKOA

Great spec play with back of envelopes logic.

You do you numbers on yr back of envelopes haha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.