THK unknown

onward and upward

1. 875 Posts.
    hey people,

am sure any of you that have actually taken the time to look at what a fantastic asset tomahawk have in their 12.5% stake in the caney and woodford shale plays will be aware that volume and share price will start moving early this week..

not too late to have a lot at the fundamentals and get in at a ground floor opportunity. this company should now be viewed as clean slate and starting from scratch.. these results have been anticipated for months and production will be almost immediate meaning positive cash flow, conventional wells remember..

this report is not just one or two drill holes, it is not just a stab in the dark, it is a play where thk funded 385K USD as their portion of a full 3D seismic with 18 holes to be reported on.. imho the report won't be speculative about what may be there, it is either there or it isn't, and my take on things is that it is there and in massive quantities.

take a look at surrounding gas plays and try and tell me that this report is going to reveal sweet fa in their 30,000 acres..

dyor as usual guys and gals...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.