M4M 3.13% 3.1¢ macro metals limited

As a complete observer non poster, I have to agree that I find...

1. 1 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    As a complete observer non poster, I have to agree that I find Sally1966 as the most ill informed, bipolar, irrational poster I have seen in the last 10 years. It is sad as many here on HC are here to provide balanced views, sentiment, and a genuine attempt to add value to the discussion. I know I may be moderated for this my first post, but for the love of god Sally, please post something of relevance!! I have no issues with differences of opinions, but you are not providing the conversation anything. I am sure you are a lovely person, but when looking at your posts, there is not one piece of evidence of decorum or knowledge.
    Again I have been a reader, non contributor, and probably don’t have the authority or respect to make this post, but regardless Sally, please think before you post your one liners, as it is not Facebook, it is supposed to be a place of learning and information sharing.
    Rant over, and I doubt I will ever post again.
    Good luck to all our fellow investors, I truly hope things gather momentum and we are all successful with our investments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $111.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $43.39K 1.367M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3232579 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 600000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.