M4M 0.00% 3.1¢ macro metals limited

onwards and updwards !!, page-27

1. 2,985 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1242
    Hi thejackal133, let me point out I am not a professional adviser nor should anything I post be taken as professional advice. I am simply a mug punter like everyone else. That being said, I am very hopeful that the sp will be much higher by the end of the year. What level it will be I don't know, but the company is again in the wealth building phase for shareholders and the sp will respond in kind. Testwork results are expected in the immediate future which everyone knows and anticipates. Will this be the news to reinvigorate market interest? May be. Beyond that there is a potential CI that could come out of left field at some point, I am sure this would excite the market if it were to happen. There are other things of course that have yet to be clearly identified that must occur for the project to progress such as: naming ECA funder; major equity raise expected to be UK; appointment of new director(s) with skills to drive the project; plant design; DFS; research reports; results from market study; etc. Anyone of these could significantly lift market interest and all of them will happen for the project to advance. I hope this goes some way to answer your question which is not easy to answer with any meaningful response.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $111.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $34.90K 1.090M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3277814 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 380422 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.41am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.