OBM 2.38% 61.5¢ ora banda mining ltd

Onwards and upwards, im excited!!, page-24

1. 12,011 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6783
    Hey Hard,
    frustratingly, so far, having a negative view on the stock has proven the correct one in recent times. OBMs issues have basically ensured that in the near term, there is limited upside, whilst.... after seeing what happened to MOY/GCY/DCN, the downside.... is still large.

I am not saying there is not plenty of upside, just that, it can all be reduced or mitigated, by further capital raisings.

Good discussion on this thread. Above all, for me, its just about the caliber of management. CMM and EMR have been able to bring their mines intro production successfully, and almost from day 1, be cash flow positive.

I still struggle to understand why they did not start with the Missouri pit from the start, if they had any concerns about Riverina.... yes, the situation is perhaps almost in hand, but... the bad start has tainted OBM (when it was already tainted!), very hard to remove negative sentiment.

Personally, unlike the last time OBM was sitting under $0.10, I am not buying. I do think the stock is cheap, but... then I thought that of GCY, MOY & DCN. The irony was, there was little risk the last time the share price was so low, because... it was not producing!

Hopefully those buying around these levels make a motza. I prefer to wait and see, as whilst there are few stocks like OBM so cheap, there are bargains aplenty on the ASX in the gold space.

Good luck to all holders (I only have a small holding).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
61.5¢
Change
-0.015(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $1.145B
Open High Low Value Volume
62.5¢ 63.5¢ 61.0¢ $1.070M 1.726M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27557 61.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
62.0¢ 59846 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.