ROB 0.00% 0.4¢ robe australia limited

I'm going to accumulate all the way up to 3c - I think this one...

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    I'm going to accumulate all the way up to 3c - I think this one is going to punch through the second resistance line. There is so many positive news-flows coming out of the Mongolia 2012 conference and leading up to it. In my opinion they will be calling this the Coal Rush of Mongolia 2012.

ROB has the cash, the transforming restructuring that builds confidence, (Adding experience) Strong top 20 Holders, Low Cap, Low Overheads, Low debt, CR (Needed to acquire Assets/ The Best form of CR) and Vision for the Company.

Demand, Demand, Demand should be on everyone's mind here in my opinion, China needs the Coal and the beautiful thing here is how easy the targets can be explored.

ROB is in a Asset Acquisition phase, for those happy to grab a long term profit ROB is going into a very exciting year. IMO it is undervalued by the market because it seems like a small speculation. How does any small cap grow? It acquires assets and develops those assets. Investors are happy to speculate on what is in the ground then back over-priced producers!

ROB is like a seed under 3c ready to sprout. Now will it sprout to 3.4 or 4.8 or 5.5? Who knows but it has allot of energy at the moment. This uptrend is going to ignore the negative news and market bears in my opinion because ROB has smartly identified one of the key safe-harbor resources, countries, Demand and geology.

I wonder how much really needs to be announced here before ROB is once again getting speeding tickets? Also I like to look for a Vision for these companies that is simple and easily understood by a 6 year old!

I think the fundamentals look sound going forward over the next 6mths-year. The market is confident that at the GM the license is going to be taken up!

Investing is about stacking everything up in your favor before the market comprehends and realizes, the fact that most people still don't really understand Mongolia and China's need is a good thing for us because we can accumulate cheap under 3c.

The fundamentals of ROB's expansion look good with its sound financial position. Subject to approval and meeting certain rules, ROB is going to be a favorite pony 2012 in my opinion.

The market is different from even 5 years ago, huge slosh funds slide around the market ramping up easy to move stocks and selling for short term wins falls. (FNT 2011)
    More and more the slow rises and falls are going to become less interesting. Even HotCopper is an example of the changes to the markets. Communication has changed the way business is done and investing is practiced.

This tells me that movements in stocks are often misread by people, case in point, the misreading of ROB's sell-off at Christmas. Putting everything in perspective clearly shows that the top experts don't have any real idea what is happening globally or in the markets and sit like Bigtop circus clowns recommending over bought, debt burdened, companies that give you no real growth on capital.

The same type of incompetence that has driven the world into this depression, is here in Australia. I would not touch these debt-ridden overpriced wrecks with a barge-pole!

Investments right now are the most important in our lifetime. Safe harbor investments are critical for our future. For me it is a moral issue, most people, invest like monkey's throwing darts at a dartboard not understanding where wealth comes from....

ROB's value is going to be revealed by the coming announcements and suddenly it will be 5.2c on the back of having licenses in this hot region. Does this mean that most of those investors really understand why ROB was driven up by brokers and investors alike?

What does ROB's capital tell us?
    What does this License tell us?
    What does the management and kingmakers tell us?
    What does the acquiring of licenses tell us?
    What does the restructuring tell us?
    What does the geology tell us?

Establishing value is critical for buying low and selling high. Is ROB undervalued right now? In my opinion, yes.

PS - Every opinion here could be wrong! DYOR!

Kind Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.