ROB 0.00% 0.4¢ robe australia limited

ROB is an interesting stock for many reasons, not just its...

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    ROB is an interesting stock for many reasons, not just its trendline! My top pick last year ABU for me had an accumulation window up to 6c, for me ROB's window is shorter at 3c, any accumulation up to 3c I believe long term should expect 5-6c.

Excellent really how people are going in my opinion to get real growth on their money.

Growth is the issue for all of us, ROB has enough potential energy here to surge nicely into new highs, today, tomorrow, 6 mths who knows but the deck is flush with high cards, many of them in Chinese!

What I am guessing is allot of people who have been watching on the side lines are going to get their ticket just to ride the coming newsflow. Others are looking to get another HUN cheap...

At the end of the day the changes in the world are only going to accelerate interest in Mongolia. Parts of the global economy are going the way of the Dodo while other parts are going to look like a gold rush!

The excellent thing about ROB is how much really will it take to move it to 5c? Not much in my opinion. The longer ROB's accumulation window stays open the better but for me I think at any time ROB could have a couple of 20% days!

PS - DYOR! This is posted to learn and have fun! At all times get as many sources of information and professional advice as possible.

Kind Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.