ROB 0.00% 0.4¢ robe australia limited

In my opinion I love these small companies it is easy for the...

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    In my opinion I love these small companies it is easy for the market to undervalue them!

I think any position under 3c is great looking for 5-6c sometime this year. It is not difficult for ROB to continue its trend with some of the hottest land in Mongolia under its belt. Coal is an easy one to develop and hit targets.

ROB is going to continue its trend and will not take much to move at all in my opinion. Its growing board is going to create excitement and ROB is set to be another favorite pony.

ROB is going through an expansion phase in its management and capital, done right; in the right region; and explorers have so much more potential energy to move in the market.

Small companies are undervalued for a number of reasons, the market really has no real way to assess real value that is consistently applied by the 'Experts'. They don't know really if one company is better then another. Allot of their calculations are Voodoo Science at best like reading tea leaves. Everyone assesses from their level of risk tolerance and long-term and short-term interests.

The Fundamentals allow us to count cards and know if the deck is flush with high cards, trump cards that increase the likelihood of success.

1/ Low Debt
    2/ Cash
    3/ Experienced management and Kingmakers - Grossly underestimated.
    4/ Top 20 holders form sound base
    5/ Low expenses
    6/ Capital Raising (The only way to convert its potential energy (Undervalue/Oversold) into a real long-term change in price)
    7/ More licenses up for grabs!
    8/ Most prized geology in the world being assessed by outstanding geologists.
    9/ Growing management...
    10/ Fast exploration at low cost. Multiple Targets.
    11/ Restructuring benefits excellent return on investment
    12/ Positive news flow about Mongolia, Australian companies, and ROB. Massive demand.

In my opinion the deck is flush and Blackjack is not to far away. ROB has the potential to race up to 9-10c, it really can do anything, but I am happy personally for good sound growth here as should everyone else in my opinion.

What is great is the trend here, regardless of the market forces, good or bad, Coal is entering a massive boom in this region! ROB is positioning themselves to ride this and long-term have massive potential.

Investors love these explorers at these prices, I think, in my opinion, ROB is going to have very large days ahead. Ridiculous how fast it can move! Capturing ROB's youthful energies is great for everyone involved here.

PS - DYOR!

Kind Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.