ROB 0.00% 0.4¢ robe australia limited

Hi Furniture,There are many indicators like CCI and so forth...

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Hi Furniture,

There are many indicators like CCI and so forth explaining what I call potential energy. My position for ABU last year was 10-12c and it topped 8c, for ROB I am going to accumulate up to 3c and am looking for 5-6c. ROB has lots of growth potential. Growth is what I am looking for. One experienced addition to the boardroom, one announcement, one target can change the odds but patience is rewarded the most.

When counting cards using a simple plus or minus system, we can calculate a run of high cards towards the end of the deck, allowing us to beat the house. ROB is in a uptrend and has allot of energy to transform itself. Over the last few years it has had a run of low cards so why bet big? Now it has a year of high cards: Management, geology, licenses, cash, low overheads, and positive news-flow.

Last year at the end of the deck it went flush with high cards! This year is loaded with them IMHO.

An excellent book to calculate value is Rule 1, a great read because anyone can apply it. Mongolia is the x factor of 2012 - Coal is entering a 5 year boom. The scramble is on and ROB is in position to stake a good claim. Many other companies doing the same thing have nowhere near the potential for growth ROB has.

So at the end of the day accumulation up to 3c is my base line looking for 5-6c.

What I meant with my prognostications Furniture was that this low cap company has the potential to move rapidly and could easily uptrend up to 8-10c. There is no doubt in my mind that they are on the right path. Their goal should be to communicate openly in the media every step of the way so that investors can know blow by blow their projections and plans.

Obviously China is the Elephant in the room here. Allot of the good news for ROB wont even come out in English!

PS - Every opinion written here could be wrong! DYOR!

Kind Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.