MIG 0.00% 4.4¢ a.c.n. 059 457 279 limited

Onwards and upwards, page-10

1. 2,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Don't know if I were you if you're holding whether you should be concerned but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt as maybe it's more of a technical question.

It's quite simple, pay a broker or company to issue more shares. As long as you let the ASX know. The rule is strictly that a company cannot issue more than 15% equity of the company without a shareholder vote, so if it's under 15% of shares issued from the original number they're in the clear.

My first thought was that you weren't sure about dilution. If so, easy way to say is imagine a $100 business, 100 shareholders with a $1 a share investment. If they want to raise $10 and issue another 10 shares. If you had originally 10 shares (or 10%) after the raise, with 110 shares, you now own around 9% of the company..

Yeah I echo the sentiments mentioned above. I'm not a long term holder, just like the story. And if it goes under 60c I'm out, but that's neither here nor there. Back to the point, it's getting all the more the normal with institutions getting a chunk at a hefty discount, we get screwed all the time by the big boys. Just have to get on with it. I'm just annoyed it's Patersons, don't expect any LT holders here, been through enough CR's with these guys to know they'll get out at ant opportunity.. Oh well gl guys

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.