SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Nil. And nil. I've been invested in other stocks. Largely exited...

1. 4,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Nil. And nil. I've been invested in other stocks. Largely exited one portfolio (mid through to ASX100 caps) mid through late July. Still have another, but that's largely in T20 stocks. Looking around. I have an interest but not yet convinced being well aware of the legal and services' industries and having been in them.

Disclosed previously about where my thoughts were heading. Many of the comments made in recent months have been less informed or thought through. In today's world, few seem to want to do their homework. So, rendering a bit of balance.

Now, back into to WBC, TLS and NAB, although since July have also moved into TME and LNG. My one main regret has been Blackmores. But not RIO or BHP where waiting it out.

I look. I review. I analyse. I search. I comment. I share. Sometimes, I'm right. Sometimes, wrong. But always learning. So, take it as suggesting that SGH is still too much of a work in progress and that they still need to do things if they are going to get it right. For now, they still have issues and this is exactly what the market is still telling them.

Now, as for Shine, their reports are slightly more transparent including even separating out disbursement values from fee values, etc. NPAT = $30.6m on $150.6m or 20.3% vs $70.7m on $521.9m or 13.5%.

Their dividend is 3.75c, FF = 5.36c. SGH dividend is 5.5c, 40PF = 6.25c.

So, it could be interesting, there in terms of a cross comparison.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.