NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

Onwards and Upwards

1. 405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    I don't know why we continue to spiral out of control with our conversations on what DEM have or haven't said or whether what one or the other HC member says has much bearing at all.

There have been a few members that have provided great summaries for you to read... so look through the threads to see what they are.

Let me summarise my point ...there is nothing to talk about except wait for the next announcement.

If they secure a JV or secure future gas sales... aren't these the catalyst for the next steps??

No JV or future gas sales are going to occur if they have not done there homework. Whether your Pro or Anti LCK, I can guarantee that they will be doing there own homework... far more then folks like you and me.

With that in mind, sit back and chill everyone.

If these deals do come into fruition then SP will go through the roof and everyone who is anti LCK can leave and find another share to drive into the ground. If however there are no deals that get off the ground then the SP will fall where perhaps there was some validity to posts made...and I will get lost.

Otherwise, keep your vision and next steps required very simple folks. Let's wait and see...in my opinion... onwards and upwards!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.