MIN 4.42% $54.28 mineral resources limited

From EV-volumes, the result was pretty much what I was guessing....

1. 4,081 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 942
    From EV-volumes, the result was pretty much what I was guessing. I made a twitter poll on 2021 EV sales. (will post tweet next)

"13 June: The 2nd round of detailed BEV/PHEV/FCEV sales results for May is uploaded to the Data Center. It has the China numbers for most passenger cars, which came in at 190k, 131 % higher than May 2020. We expect the volume to increase by further 10k when LCVs and some late reporting brands are included. EV sales in France were 25 163 in May, +235 %, Canada (5200 units) increased by 92 %, Taiwan 10-folded sales to 1100 units. The global tally for May stands at 333k, but many high-volume markets like Germany, UK, Italy, Japan, Korea are still to be reported. They will increase the global total by another 100k. Growth rates are very high as volumes compare to the low base of May 2020 when many markets were still in partial or complete corona lock-down."

EV-Volumes - The Electric Vehicle World Sales Database

This is how global EV sales were distributed over time in 2020. The last months of the years usually have significantly higher (electric) car sales than the rest of the year.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bdanw670m6_VABL_Wr6vGDytRGzrIGs5fvfxvbWl5B0/edit?usp=sharing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.