PEN 11.1% 9.0¢ peninsula energy limited

onwards & upwards for spot u, page-7

1. 13,484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2674
    Phish, you said in a now-closed thread:

"Its maybe my style of investing to look for negatives in a company..."

Well, if there are any negatives in PEN, they are yet to be revealed to me. And from what I have seen so far, I doubt that there are any.

Sure, there are some serious negatives in the industry post-Japan (sentiment and U price, some drop in demand) but we have now seen many, many explanations of how and why these negatives are relatively short term - and that some time in the next year or two, the Japan factor will have essentially disappeared.

And, sure Mr Market is acting like a dumb-ass at the moment - as he often does this time of the year or after a Japan-like market jitter. But that won't last forever either. I would think that the end of tax selling together with a positive DFS - not to mention a strategic partner (with off take agreement), capital funding package and perhaps an early Permit to Mine - will bring some rationality back to Mr Market and PEN will become his darling once more.

(One has only to read the posts on HC for a while to understand why Mr Market is so flighty, so irrational and therefore unpredictable)

The current softness of the SP must be really, really annoying to those wuth near term exit strategies (and going by the threads there are quite a few of them) given all the recent positive announcements.

But for those with longer term views - who want to ride PEN at least to production commencement - there is absolutely nothing to worry about (other than a raft of new nuclear disasters - which is highly unlikely).

In fact, with so much de-risking out of the way - and with PEN management clearly a 'darling' and 'poster boy' of the key government agencies - this must be a near unprecedented opportunity to acquire stock in a high quality spec at bargain-basement prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.009(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $286.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 9.6¢ 8.1¢ $3.499M 38.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2172029 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.1¢ 170000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.