MYG 1.16% 87.0¢ mayfield group holdings limited

All of us(me included)are "head over heels" with MYG and for...

1. 370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    All of us(me included)are "head over heels" with MYG and for very sound reasons.We are all perplexed that the SP is anywhere else except where it should be.No one has the answer
    and nor do I.However a return to simple basics could be
    illuminating-i.e.the vagaries of the market.We do our sums take a rational view and wonder why it is not happening
    (enough anyway).Most other players however do not do their sums-they are driven by sentiment only and cause the market in the short to medium term to behave irrationaly(long term is a different matter).The vagaries of the market are many
    but I suspect that in this context the head wind we are
    facing is that the good news(i.e.MYG)is relatively new and has not had the time to stand out from the crowd, make a splash and put itself on the map(ignore the pun).It is a matter of promotion and we should all have every confidence
    that the excellent management of this company will see to this most effectively.In the mean time(and it will probably
    be short)I will remain delighted to have this opportunity to keep on accumulating.Just a final thought-if the market
    was always rational then "smart money"would seriously
    struggle to exist.I am aware that all of which I have said
    is already known by all of you.Just re-visiting simple basics for what it might be worth.Thanks for your
    indulgence and if you are bored rigid I would be the first to understand why.Isn't MYG just a gem!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.0¢
Change
0.010(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $78.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
87.0¢ 87.5¢ 87.0¢ $14.45K 16.58K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 82.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 5780 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.