RFE 0.00% 0.0¢ series 2018-1 reds trust

Bot, what Bot, Doesn’t matter, it’s not illegal :And yes, like...

1. 187 Posts.
    Bot, what Bot, Doesn’t matter, it’s not illegal :

And yes, like you my confidence and belief in my potential retirement funding received a great boost on reading the Adelaide Advertiser 19/3/2013, Page 37. ASCI's taskforce has found that "Public concerns over High Frequency Trading (HFT) are overstated" and "Did not find systematic manipulation or abuse of markets by high frequency traders".

Noted is :

1. It does clearly establish HFT occurs.

2. Gives no indication of what level it established or believes it has been occurring, (and what chance do they really have to uncover it, how hard would it be to clearly catch it out, (with randomised but concentrated/purpose set computer programing), and then what easy excuses can then be made base on what buys, sells I would have made personally anyway etc), and how quickly would they be likely to break down and entrenched industry, the alleged Trojan supporters of the financial system and/or market itself. Might have a GFC if we are not careful ?
    3. Does not state what level of HFT is acceptable, so no rule or standard as a result ?
    AND Finally :

4. As a small individual investor watching retirement slip away due to loosing money to the big boys with their HFT

I SAY ANY LEVEL OF HIGH FREQUENCY TRADING SHOULD BE ILLEGAL !

and if it's not

Make them give us direct access to HFC, or sell us the program that does it, so we can compete on the same basis ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.