PAB 0.00% 0.7¢ patrys limited

Timferris, After spending hundreds of hours researching Patrys...

1. 124 Posts.
    Timferris,

After spending hundreds of hours researching Patrys and thus the Multiple myeloma market and future direction of treatments I think I can qualify to give you my understanding. The current frontline treatments for MM appear to be the shotgun approach i.e. blast away at all Multiple myeloma cells and hope for the best. The main problem is that MM consists of 10 different populations of abnormal cells. It is common for small populations of resistant subclones to remain after initial treatment and eventually lead to a relapse. What the IMF are trying to achieve with their new MRD test is to identify with a high enough level of sensitivity and accuracy the subclones left behind. This is where antibody treatments will then be used as a more targeted approach to clear up the remaining cells. I can see a future where after initial treatment a patient will be monitored with MRD testing and if they are MRD positive the populations of myeloma cells will be identified and then they will receive a cocktail including antibodies to hopefully achieve an MRD negative status. Hopefully PAT-SM6 will be part of that mix.

And I said I wasn't going to post anymore. It's too entertaining at the moment when you have billgeld causing headaches for Onyx/Amgen by tweeting and posting on the Yahoo message board. Talk about dealing with dumb (Patrys) and dumber (Amgen). It only took them 4 days to come up with a brush off to the initial tweet. Something to hide?.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $9.941K 1.420M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 51753 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1638632 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.