HCT 0.00% 0.5¢ holista colltech limited

I only have a tiny parcel of shares compared to most on here......

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I only have a tiny parcel of shares compared to most on here... but I’m confident in it growing in Value. I believe this delay in sales releases etc is down to wanting to have all the correct approvals in various countries in place prior to announcing. This company I don’t want to explode like a JPR, I want these shares to be paying me some healthy dividends in years to come. This product is of massive interest to me after working in remote communities with unfortunate alcohol issues. It must be a struggle right now with all the alcohol filled sanitisers (for perspective I couldn’t even sell mouthwash as it contained alcohol) this would fill that marked beautifully as well as have much milder consequences if a child was to drink some. Until some one has any sort of proofs that this product doesn’t meet those expectations I will happily hold... sadly I wonder if some of there computer issues of late have come down to the old or firm doing a rush job or a deliberate bad job and the company not being as tech savvy...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.394M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $1.101K 220.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1737805 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 414325 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.