FL1 14.0% 18.5¢ first lithium limited

Mr.B. I know you are trying to defend OOK with your comments but...

1. 12,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3736
    Mr.B.

I know you are trying to defend OOK with your comments but Bitcoin fell even further. But again, OOK got nothing to do with Bitcoin and unfortunately too many associate Blockchain technology with Bitcoin.

Bitoin is just one of gazillions of applications, Brontech / OOK are working on using BC for other financial products such as supporting IPO's on ASX - not sure about CHI-X - , data collecting and selling, making financial transfers safer and faster.

Blockchain just emerged from the dark net and was used there for often illegal transactions and of course crypto currencies. Block chain now found its way into main stream society and there is where Bronami is in the front seat with our expert team.

The sp will get another hammering for 2 reasons, 1. due to general sell-off as the US shifted money from stocks into bonds and 2. as too many still did not understand the above.

It will take some time for Bronami to announce signed contracts and to receive income - we are aware of that Kristian - and many will sell due to impatience - but the lower the sp the better for those who think LT. Wouldn't be surprised to see the sp going sub 6c today - what a great buy that would make. I am waiting there. So, Kristian, keep on posting, you did a great job for those waiting sub 6c so far.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FL1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.030(14.0%)
Mkt cap ! $14.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $12.54K 65.72K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 71999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FL1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.