ATC 1.89% 5.2¢ altech batteries ltd

oooahhh99 an update please..., page-2

1. 91 Posts.
    Hi Tebley,

Please don't think that I am limiting my posts for any other reason than I do not have concrete informatiopn to hand.

Unlike some others, I am unwilling to disseminate "fact" without some foundation.

I will relate what little I do know of the situation. Story is that Mackey (FNT owner) has had to get extra legal work done for the directors questionaire that is completed prior to (and is specifically relating to) the independent report (and therefore obviously the notice of meeting) being released. The exact nature of this stuff I am not sure of but I would assume it would be regarding directors guarentees, warranties etc.

I think that these extra guarentees are required for the the indemnity insurance attatched to the independent report; it would follow that this would come from E&Y.

I am not sure of the current status, I would assume that delivery (and therefore announcement, mailing of notice etc) would have to be by the end of this week.

In summary, I have tried to seperate fact (what little I have) and rumour. I do not think that ATC holders can or should postulate one way or the other on the deal (with any confidence at least) until all the facts are available. The deal merely being delayed does not automaticly give authenticity to those saying the end of the world (ATC's anyway) is nigh.

On the other hand, until those notices hits the Leederville mail room, the potential deal is still just that, potential.

Let the waiting game continue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $88.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.1¢ $54.15K 1.033M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1638844 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 64285 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.