ATC 4.00% 5.2¢ altech batteries ltd

oooahhh99, yanlin where are you?, page-6

1. 6,193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1747
    re: shareholders on hold Hi Oooahh, Tebley & co

I have been out of the office the last day-and-a-half so have not kept up with the postings. To tell you the truth, with things going as slow as they have, it really hasn't been worth it.

But, here's what I understand....

FNT is gone.

Brett O'Reilly and co are still evaluating strategies and a plan to move forward.

$$$ need to be raised in one form or another. A form that is palatable for existing shareholders needs to be implemented.

The "dead wood" in the company still needs to be dealt with.

The Pulse acquisition is seen as low priority, and with tensions in Asia/ Middle East escalating it will probably do more harm than good to announce investment in this region.

Revenue in the core business continues to grow.

There is absolutely no action by any broker with regard to buying the stock.

All-in-all, I'd say things are pretty ordinary. Stock's prediction has come true and we have a share price of 5c. If anyone wanted to bail out now they couldn't, so there are many "trapped" shareholders.

Again, I call upon management to be proactive and to keep us informed rather than treat us like mushrooms. The only encouraging sign is that the directors and management have been seen working behind closed doors. This generally seems to be a prelude for something positive!!!

I will continue to monitor what's happening and report back what I know. It's just that it looks to being a very long process before results are achieved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $88.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ $39.95K 777.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 297349 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 389997 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.