RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

My last post was moderated, but was only supposed to be a bit of...

1. 13 Posts.
    My last post was moderated, but was only supposed to be a bit of tongue in cheek fun. My point was that Range has given you Aussies a hard time in the past, with a lot of investors getting burnt. However this used to be 28p on the UK market 3 years ago and fell to 2p last year. I think a key to investing is having a short memory when it comes to companies and don't hold grudges as the game is to make a profit. This company has changed so much over the last 12 months and seems to be gathering pace all the time. Range now has production from its safer investment in Texas and providing good cashflow for further investment. The management are also looking at a further investment in the Americas which Peter Landau sounds very bullish about and will only add to the safer assets of the company, along with cotton valley, to balance the risky Puntland. Georgia stands in the middle of the portfolio as it holds some risks but could contain the potential to be a company maker, with the seismic results due soon. Then we have Puntland, which if it goes to plan, it could have the opportunity to really put Range on the map. Puntland is a high risk, high gain part of the portfolio but ensures that this company has the chance to make one of the biggest land discoveries in the last decade.
    All in all, Range is a completely different company to that which people invested in 5 years ago and is now a producing, expanding and most importantly soon to be self funding business. Their is little downside from these prices if Smith figures come is as expected as that would underpin current share price, with the potential to make it large elsewhere. Its going to be an exciting 6 months for this company and I for one don't want to be watching from the sidelines. All the best. Ts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.