arrrh - the real test isn't if it holds water or not...

1. 81,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    arrrh - the real test isn't if it holds water or not ------------ the real test is how SCOMO and the kiddies handle the situation - whatever it is

it's about governance, morals, support, procedure,

this is where SCOMO is falling down like a saturday night drunk

- to me - it's really important in the basket of emptiness of Liberal principles

they've shown us now that - they aren't the party of small government - government get out of the way of business (facebook) - the party of freedom - lock up the aussies - now - SCOMO has already shown he's an empathy free zone --------------- so - what will he do with this one

this is a clear case of a minister who shouldn't be a minister if there's any case - BUT - what it's a clear case of is how the boss handles it on principle

SCOMO should - ask the bloke to stand down - if the bloke hasn't had the principle and decency to do so already - until the matter is investigated -

innocent or guilty doesn't come into it

SCOMO has so far shown us that as a leader goes - he's got nfi

he's not bad at counting - he had the last election picked ok - but, there's a big difference between someone who can count (like I can often) and, someone who's not a good leader (as I would also be a disaster)

the problem is ---------- SCOMO is PM - you can't get a bigger leadership gig than that

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.